1. Name and contact information of those responsible for the processing as well as of the in-house data protection agent
This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
Friese Goeden Patentanwälte PartGmbB (in the following: FrieseGoeden)
Telephone: +49 89 231 41 69 0
Fax: +49 89 231 41 69 90
The in-house data protection agent of FrieseGoeden can be reached at the above mentioned address, addressed to Hd. Sabine Goeden, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storing of personal data as well as the type and purpose of its usage
When opening our website www.fg-patent.de, information will automatically be sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal. This information will be temporarily stored in a so called logfile. The following information will be recorded without any assistance on your part and will be stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the inquiring computer,
- Date and time of the access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (Referrer URL),
- The browser which was used or optionally the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
The above described data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To guarantee a smooth connection of the website,
- To guarantee a convenient use of our website,
- For the evaluation of the security and stability of the system, as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of data
We will not pass on your personal information to a third party, other than for the following listed purposes.
We will only pass on your personal data to a third party if:
- you have given your expressed permission to do so pursuant to Article 6(1)(1)(a) DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Article 6(1)(1)(f) DSGVO is necessary for the acquisition, enforcement, practice or protection of legal rights and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant protection-worthy interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in case there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Article 6(1)(1)(c) DSGVO and
- this is legally permissible and necessary, pursuant to Article 6(1)(1)(b) DSGVO, for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures which are listed below and are used by us are implemented on the basis of Article 6(1)(1)(f) DSGVO. By use of the tracking measures we want to ensure a needs-oriented design and the ongoing optimization of our website. We also apply the tracking measures in order to statistically assess the use of our website and to carry out an analysis in order to optimize our offer to you. These interests are to be seen as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and the data categories follow from the corresponding tracking tools.
We do not use tools which only serve the purpose of tracking. Our website is however based on the CMS WordPress. Additions to WordPress, which collect additional data or make it available, are not installed.
6. Social media plug-ins
Since we are a responsible business enterprise, we do not use any social media plug-ins on our website.
7. Rights of the parties concerned
You have the right:
- pursuant to Article 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data which we have processed. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the categories of the personal data, the categories of receivers to whom your information was or is disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right for correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or lodging a complaint, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data insofar as these were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automatized decision making inclusive of profiling and, if relevant, significant information regarding the particulars;
- pursuant to Article 16 DSGVO to request the immediate correction of incorrect data or the immediate completion of your personal data that is stored with us;
- pursuant to Article 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data which is stored with us, provided that the processing is not necessary for the right of freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the enforcing, exercising or defending legal rights;
- pursuant to Article 18 DSGVO to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data insofar as the correctness of the data is being disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you decline the deletion and we no longer need the data, you, however need this data for enforcing, exercising, or defending legal rights or you have filed an complaint against the processing of the data pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Article 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data, which you have supplied to us, in a structured, current, and machine-readable format, or to request the submission of said data to another responsible person;
- pursuant to Article 7(3) DSGVO to revoke your expressed consent to us at any time. As a consequence, we may no longer continue the data processing which was based on this consent in future; and
- pursuant to Article 77 DSGVO to bring complaints to a supervisory authority. For this purpose, you can, as a rule, turn to the supervisory authority of your usual residence or workplace or our office.
8. Right of complaint
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6(1)(1)(f) DSVGO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSVGO, to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data as long as there are grounds for doing so, which arise from your particular situation, or the complaint is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of complaint, which will be implemented by us without the specification of a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right to revoke, or your right of complaint, an email to email@example.com suffices.
9. Data security
We make use of appropriate technological and organizational safety measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or total loss, deletion, or the unauthorized access by a third party. Our safety measures are continuously updated in accordance with the technological developments.
10. Timeliness and modification of this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently valid as of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers thereon or due to changes in legal or official specifications, it may become necessary to amend this data protection statement. The la data protection statement can be retrieved and printed out at any time from our website.